Auto Cv Joint drive shaft outer joint 28321SC032 for Subaru
Model Number: For Mitsubishi Lancer
Product Name:Drive Shaft
Our Advantage :
1. More than 20 years experience .
2. Good quality with competitive price.
3. full stock ,We can provide cv.joint for all kinds of car types.
4. Delivery fast . Need to see the quantity . Usually 10 days can
5. warranty: We will provide 1 years warranty if our goods damage.
6.Good after sales service.
. This fits the following cars: SUBARU FORESTER S12 2007-, SUBARU
IMPREZA (GR,GV) G22 2007-, SUBARU LEGACY B13 2003-2009, SUBARU
LEGACY B14 2009-, SUBARU LEGACY/LEGACY OUTBACK B13 2003-2009,
SUBARU LEGACY/LEGACY OUTBACK B14 2009-
How to see the cv.joint is broken.
1. Clicking sound when turning: The most common symptom of a bad CV axle is a clicking noise when
turning. This is most often heard during sharp turns at lower
2. Clunking sound on acceleration or deceleration: When the inner CV joint begins to fail, you may experience a
clunking sound when accelerating or quickly letting off the
throttle to prepare for braking.
3. Grease on the inside of your tire: Because both joints are protected with a rubber boot that contains
grease, any tear or crack in the boot can result in grease leaking
4. Vibration while driving: If the shaft of your CV axle is bent, you may begin to experience
a vibration while driving.